|Episode 49: Giant Balls: The Saline Solution|
March 30th, 2009
This episode of the HijiNKS ENSUE Podcast covers Laid to Rest, New England Webcomic Weekend, Texas executes the insane & retarded, SciFi changes it's name to SyFy, Dollhouse, Josh & Joel's childhood, and giant balls.
Time Stamp Topics Edit
These time stamps are meant to give an extremely general summary of the HijiNKS ENSUE Podcast, and can also be used to help locate a certain favorite section of the podcast that you may have trouble remembering. The timestamps are not exact, and can be 5-10 seconds off.
- 0:00 - Battlestar: Galactica send off
- 3:00 - Texas Bear Round Up [audio]
- 5:13 - Clean up Day
- 5:53 - ALL Con
- 8:52 - Frightmare Weekend
- 9:12 - Laid to Rest - Black Audience [audio]
- 13:32 - Trapped in the Closet
- 16:05 - New England Webcomics Weekend
- 17:07 - Dinosaur Live drawing lecture with Clitiq
- 19:08 - Eli's Gaming Talk at UTD
- 21:44 - Internet
- 21:52 - Ron Silver died
- 23:32 - Texas executes the insane & retarded [audio]
- -------- - Guy who eats own eyeball crazy, but not crazy enough to not be killed.
- -------- - How to cook an eye
- 26:18 - Woman cooked & ate her friend
- 27:36 - Colbert wins space capsule naming contest
- 30:36 - SyFy - Battlestar: Caprica & Stargate: Universe[audio: SyFy & Battlestar: Galactica]
- 34:38 - Bad movie formula
- 36:45 - if Campaign
- 38:10 - Battlestar: Galactica on SciFi
- 39:04 - Behind the Music on VH1 is coming back
- 39:30 - I am Second - Head from Korn is Jesus
- 43:00 - Pop up Video
- 44:38 - Guns n' Roses
- 45:10 - KISS & Role Models
- 45:47 - Dollhouse
- 53:18 - Better off Ted
- 54:19 - United States of Terra
- 56:52 - Big Bang Theory
- 57:14 - David Cross' new show
- 57:50 - Battlestar: Galactica Finale - Joel hates it - Josh & Eli loves it
- 59:00 - God wraps up all the mysteries
- 1:00:20 - Denise doesn't hate it
- 1:00:45 - Ron Moore does God ending in DS9
- 1:02:25 - Ron Moore's Angels
- 1:04:52 - How Joel would have been satisfied
- 1:07:49 - Cavel's change of heart
- 1:10:48 - Puking
- 1:11:05 - Don't let Jesus ruin BSG
- 1:16:40 - Sony Robot dogs at the end
- 1:17:30 - Special Effects
- 1:20:05 - Chief chokes a bitch
- 1:22:07 - Turned Anders into a hybrid
- 1:24:07 - The ending changing
- 1:25:00 - Lost
- 1:31:44 - The last frakking episode
- 1:34:00 - New T-Shirts
- 1:34:45 - Remaking IT - Josh in a library
- 1:36:57 - Half retarded kid causes banned books [audio: Banned Books & Atomic Wedgies]
- 1:38:13 - Joel's atomic wedgies
- 1:40:23 - Josh & Joel's childhood - what TV they could watch [audio]
- 1:46:20 - Dark Crystals
- 1:47:40 - Labrynth
- 1:48:22 - Mail Sack
- 1:48:45 - Question: What law of physics would you want to break or rewrite?
- 1:49:30 - Question: Giant Balls, injecting saline solution [audio]
- 1:52:10 - Question: You all attended classes (wrong), did any of your professors encourage your geekiness?
- 1:56:48 - Question: Are there women who like bears?
- 1:57:37 - Question: What would you transmography each other into?
- 1:58:35 - Self mutilization
- 2:07:00 - Question: Famous scenes first referenced in some other place first? - Robin Williams
- 2:09:00 - Back to famous scenes & Looney Toons
- 2:12:25 - Question: What celebrities do you want to be friends with?
- 2:14:00 - Seth Rogen
- 2:16:05 - Question: What is your unique burial plan?
- 2:18:00 - Question: If you hadn't grown up as a geek, what would you be?
- 2:23:00 - Joel's mom drops by
- 2:24:28 - Joel wanted to be a journalist
- 2:25:40 - Josh would have done architecture or piano
- 2:26:21 - Question: Which Battlestar: Galactica character had the best resolution?
- 2:31:37 - Question: What could a gay man say to another man to figure out if he's straight or gay? [audio: Gaydar]
- 2:33:20 - LSL - Last Second Look - Patented Gaydar - iGay
- 2:37:12 - Ending